Frank Chong, Ed. D., Superintendent/President
Welcome to SRJC’s Accreditation website! Our college had its accreditation reaffirmed by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) in June 2015, and we are happy to share our process, conclusions, and goals with our local and global communities.
ACCJC’s reaffirmation of our accreditation was based on a comprehensive evaluation involving a collaboratively written Institutional Self Evaluation Report and an external team site visit in March 2015. This website reflects all steps of the accreditation process and provides access to:
- Internal organization and resources involved in the self evaluation process
- The Institutional Self Evaluation Report
- The June 2015 notice from ACCJC reaffirming SRJC’s accreditation
- The ACCJC Visiting Team’s External Evaluation Report
- ACCJC Draft 2016 Accreditation Follow-Up Report
- Report on June 2016 Commission Meeting
- Follow-Up Report Review, June 8-10, 2016
- ACCJC Draft 2017 Accreditation Follow-Up Report
You are invited to learn more about SRJC through these communications and reports. As president of this institution, I commend the college for successfully completing the six-year accreditation process. We now embark on the next cycle, fully committed to maintaining excellence and continuing our efforts towards institutional improvement. I take great pride in knowing that our college is one of a select few that repeatedly receives full accreditation without reservation from the accreditation team.